It is not easy to find PayPal Kenya contacts online, but here we have listed ways you can contact PayPal from Kenya for you. In most cases, when you try to contact PayPal, you get to speak to a robot to some extent, it will not help you sufficiently.
There are several reasons why PayPal contacts are important, as you will get to use them to an uplift limit on your PayPal account, account restriction queries, password reset, refund, among other issues.
If you’re working online, then in most instances, it is a must-use service; thus, you need to know how to contact them in case of any issue with your account.
Among other countries globally, PayPal works in Kenya as one of the leading mobile transfer service providers.
Table of Contents
What is PayPal?
PayPal is among the world’s largest online payments and transaction processors.
It enables individuals to make purchases or transactions online, either buying or selling products or services.
One of the key reasons people enjoy using it is that it is approved on several platforms.
Once you’re registered and checked, you can purchase products and make purchases without entering your credit card details every time.
In Kenya, it is completely functional and legal.
Various ways you can contact PayPal Kenya customer care
If you are struggling with contacting PayPal, worry not because you are in the right place.
Here we have various ways you can reach a PayPal representative and not the robot.
PayPal will assist you in getting your account off hold by PayPal or uplift restrictions.
PayPal Kenya Contact Numbers
You can actually speak to a PayPal representative by using either of the following mobile phone details;
- Customer service number – 888-221-1161
- Customer service number – 877-569-1136
- PayPal Merchant number – 866-428-0256
- International customer service number – 402-935-2050
- PayPal Credit Customer Service – 1-866-528-3733
If you come outside the USA, you can call PayPal customer care using 1-888-221-1161.
The ideal time to make your call is from 8:30 in the morning.
PayPal Location Address In Kenya
PayPal doesn’t have its offices in Kenya as of writing this article.
Email address to contact the Customer Care
If you would want to send an email to PayPal, you have to follow the following steps:
- Go to your browser login to your PayPal account.
- After login in, scroll down the page and click the contact us button.
- After clicking, you should be redirected to the help center.
- Then you will find the email us button and click.
- You will be redirected to the PayPal contact form.
- Here, you will be prompted to choose a topic and subtopic relating to your question or issue.
- After selecting the right question, then write a summary of what you need to be addressed.
- Then click the continue button.
- You must be redirected to another page where you will fill more details about your problem.
- You will be required to complete the form providing all the information and click continue.
You will receive a response within 24 to 72 hours.
PayPal Kenya Working hours
According to United States time, PayPal’s working hours are on weekdays their office is open from 5 am to 8 O’clock in the evening and on weekends from 6 am to 6 pm PT.
PayPal Kenya Social media accounts
You can chat with a PayPal representative on social media channels and get your problem solved.
Here are PayPal social media accounts; Instagram, PayPal LinkedIn, PayPal Twitter, Facebook, and PayPal YouTube.
That is all we have for you about Paypal Kenya contacts. We shall do our best to add any relevant information at any time.