Have you purchased an item online on Jumia but had issues with it or you just want to know how to contact Jumia customer care in Ghana? Don’t worry since there is a way out of this dilemma.
A comprehensive survey being taken the past seasons has indicated that the majority of the potential users of Ghana e-commerce platforms tend to face odd challenges in contacting their respective customer service units.
This is particularly with regard to query and technical issues. An innumerable example is how to contact Jumia Customer Care in Ghana these days.
Are you a helpless victim to the above complications?
Do you find it difficult, reporting issues, and making clarifications with Jumia Customer Service in Ghana?
Don’t be stressed up, as I am about to give a complete solution on how to contact Jumia customer care in Ghana.
Read also: Contact Absa Ghana Customer Service.
Table of Contents
What You Need To Know Before You Contact Jumia Customer Care In Ghana
The most important things you need to consider before contacting Jumia customer care is their working days and hours, Jumia officially works from Mondays – Fridays between the hours of 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
If for any particular reason, you want to contact Jumia during their non – working days/public holidays, you would have to send a request using their online form. A response would be reverted within two working days.
Where Is Jumia Head Office In Ghana
Have you ever wondered in any way if some of these e-commerce companies in Ghana have a physical location?
Well, the answer is YES!
Jumia Ghana has a head office located in the Evita building at East Legon opposite the Best Point Savings and loans, formerly known as American House Boundary Road, Accra.
Other sales outlets can be found in other regions as well.
Recommended reading: List Of ECG Customer Support Centers In Ghana.
Official Phone Numbers To Call Jumia Ghana
Do you need an active Jumia Customer Care contact to lodge a complaint or make a request? Jumia Ghana ideally, operates virtually with clients via their website.
Due to the nature of their online business operations, they are in regular contact with both buyers and sellers.
Therefore making it vital for anyone who wants to use Jumia business to have their contact number.
The following are the official phone numbers of Jumia Ghana:
You can call any of the telephone numbers above to contact Jumia customer care in Ghana.
See also: Contact Absa Customer Service In Botswana.
How To Contact Jumia Customer Care To Return Item Purchased
Contacting Jumia Customer Service to return purchased goods is a daunting task for many.
Have you purchased an item on Jumia which you want to return so badly due to some reasons?
Are you finding it difficult to place a return order?
Keep calm since you can to get your order returned safely.
Follow these steps to return your purchased items or goods to Jumia:
- Call the customer care on +233 302 740 630 or send an email to “email@example.com” to create your return.
- Pack the product according to how it was received.
- Make sure you include all accessories and tags with gifts (if any)
- If you requested a pick-up, you would receive a call to arrange a pick-up time.
- If you selected a drop-off, then you would have to drop the item at the chosen place.
- NB: You don’t pay for shipping charges.
Just follow the simple guide above to contact Jumia Customer Care in Ghana.
That is how you can return your product bought on Jumia.
See also: A Simple Guide To MTN Ghana Customer Care.
How To Contact Jumia Customer Care Ghana On Social Media/Email/Chat/WhatsApp
Jumia Ghana has other means of contacting them, aside from their official phone number.
You can reach Jumia Ghana through the following options:
1. You can visit the Jumia Ghana Facebook page.
2. You can visit the Jumia Ghana Twitter page.
3. Jumia food Ghana email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, Jumia Ghana does not have any official phone number for WhatsApp.
However, you can reach them through the above means.
Does Jumia Work On Sundays
Jumia has express delivery services for some countries and they work on Sundays.
In Ghana, however, Jumia does not open its offices on Sunday. That notwithstanding, you can still shop on their website and have your goods delivered without any challenges.
It is only the customer care service unit that is not open on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays).
That is all you need to know about the Jumia Ghana customer care service guide.
- How to Safely Block Your First Bank Nigeria Account
- Makro Vanderbijlpark Contact Number – Find Other Contact Details
- Arcelormittal Vanderbijlpark Contact Number – Find Other Contact Details
- Checkers Vanderbijlpark Contact Number – Find Other Contact Details
- Builders Warehouse Vanderbijlpark Contact Number – Find Other Contact Details
- Romans Pizza Vanderbijlpark Contact Number – Find Other Contact Details
- Midas Vanderbijlpark Contact Number – Find Other Contact Details
- Mica Vanderbijlpark Contact Number – Find Other Contact Details
- Goldwagen Vanderbijlpark Contact Number – Find Other Contact Details
- Steers Vanderbijlpark Contact Number – Find Other Contact Details