Are you a resident of Kenya? Maybe you seek to buy Samsung products in Kenya or want to reach their representative in your country? Worry no more. In this guide, we shall give you full details on how to contact Samsung customer care in Kenya.
However, if you want to contact the Samsung office in Kenya, it is effortless, and there are so many ways you can reach Samsung Kenya for help.
There are many Samsung stores or shops in Kenya, making it difficult to know their actual accredited offices in Lagos and Abuja.
Finally, we are here to unveil all the details about the Samsung representative in Kenya. So, kindly keep reading and follow each detail precisely.
How Do I Contact Samsung Customer Service In Kenya
If you are in Kenya and have queries about Samsung products, you can reach their call center for help, chat with their online support center, and reach them through social media to contact their customer care center via email.
What Is The Contact Number Of Samsung Customer Care In Kenya
The contact number for Samsung customer care in Kenya is 0800 545 545.
You can reach them for any queries you have about Samsung products in Kenya, including agents, dealers, and general customers.
You must call the number during regular working hours to avoid making an empty call.
The Samsung call center in Kenya operates from 8:00am – 8:00pm (GMT+2), and they are available to serve you when you need them.
How To Contact Samsung Kenya Customer Care Online
If you are an online person, there is an option to contact the Samsung customer care center in Kenya via live chat on their website.
Follow these steps below to chat with Samsung customer support online:
1. Go to the Samsung customer support contact section here: http://livechat.support.samsung.com/LiveChat/customer/africa_en
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the site
3. Locate the “Live Chat” section.
4. Now, click on “Start Chat.”
5. A new page will be opened for you to initiate a chat with an agent online.
That is how you can contact Samsung customer support in Kenya via Live chat online.
Other Ways To Contact Samsung Customer Service In Kenya
Aside from calling Samsung customer service through their call center, another way to quickly reach their service center is through email.
You can use the contact form on the official Samsung website to reach them via email.
To successfully contact Samsung via email, follow these steps:
1. Visit the official Samsung website here: https://www.samsung.com/
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the site.
3. Navigate and locate “Email” under “Support.”
4. Click on “Email.”
5. Select the product you have queries about.
6. Choose the model and select a suitable topic that matches your query.
7. Click on “Next.”
8. A form will open for you to fill it.
9. Enter all the valid details in the required field and click on “Next.”
10. Follow the instructions and submit your query.
11. Samsung will send you a reply in your email.
That is how you can contact Samsung customer care through email.
- How To Register Ecobank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code
- Anchor Steam Tattoo Gallery Shop In Newport, Rhode Island, RI, Contact, Hours
- 0303 Which Network Code, Jazz, SIM Number Check Code
- Keystone Bank Nigeria Contact, 2022, Phone Number, Address
- Kelloggs Nigeria Contact, 2022, Customer Care & Address
- Kabelmetal Nigeria Contact, Phone Number, 2022, Address, & Email
- Jumia Nigeria Contact, 2022, Customer Care, Email & Live Chat
- Jobberman Nigeria Contact, 2022, Phone Number, Address & Email
- Jiji Nigeria Contact, Customer Care Helpline, 2022, Address & Email
- Interswitch Nigeria Contact, 2022, Customer Care Number, Email
Here are the related guides: