Are you a resident in Nigeria? Maybe you are seeking to buy Samsung products in Nigeria or want to reach their representative in your country? Worry no more. In this guide, we shall give you full details on how to contact Samsung customer care in Nigeria.
However, if you want to contact the Samsung office in Nigeria, it is effortless, and there are so many ways you can reach Samsung Nigeria for help.
There are many Samsung stores or shops in Nigeria, which makes it difficult to know their actual accredited offices in Lagos and Abuja.
Finally, we are here to unveil all the details about the Samsung representative in Nigeria.
So, kindly keep reading and follow each detail precisely.
How Do I Contact Samsung Nigeria Customer Care Service
Suppose you are in Nigeria and have queries about Samsung products.
In that case, you can reach their call center for help, chat with their online support center, and reach them through social media to contact their customer care center via email.
What Is The Contact Number Of Samsung In Nigeria
The contact number for Samsung customer care in Nigeria is 0800 726 7864.
You can reach them for any queries you have about Samsung products in Nigeria, including agents, dealers, and general customers.
You must call the number during regular working hours to avoid making an empty call.
The Samsung call center in Nigeria operates from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm (GMT+2), and they are available to serve you when you need them.
How To Contact Samsung Nigeria Customer Care Online
If you are an online person, there is an option to contact the Samsung customer care center in Nigeria via live chat on their website.
Follow these steps below to chat with Samsung customer support online:
1. Go to the Samsung customer support contact section here: http://livechat.support.samsung.com/LiveChat/customer/africa_en
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the site
3. Locate the “Live Chat” section.
4. Now, click on “Start Chat.”
5. A new section will be opened for you to initiate a chat with an agent online.
That is how you can contact Samsung customer support in Nigeria via Live chat online.
Other Ways To Contact The Support Center
Aside from calling the Samsung customer service through their call center, another way to quickly reach their service center is through email.
You can use the contact form on the official Samsung website to reach them via email.
To successfully contact Samsung Nigeria via email, follow these steps:
1. Visit the official Samsung website here: https://www.samsung.com/
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the site.
3. Navigate and locate “Email” under “Support.”
4. Click on “Email.”
5. Select the Samsung Nigeria product you have queries about.
6. Choose the model and select a suitable topic that matches your query.
7. Click on “Next.”
8. A form will present for you to fill it.
9. Enter all the valid details in the required filed and click on “Next.”
10. Follow the instructions and submit your query.
11. Samsung will send you a reply in your email.
That is how you can contact Samsung Nigeria customer care through email.
- How To Contact FedEx Kenya Customer Care Service For Assistance
- Qatar Airways Armenia Customer Service Contacts & Working Hours
- How To Contact Co-operative Bank Kenya Customer Care Service In Kenya
- How To Contact Faiba Kenya (Jamii Telecom Kenya) – Steps To Get Help
- How To Contact Equity Bank Kenya Customer Care Service – Get Help Now
- Qatar Airways Australia Customer Service Contacts & Working Hours
- How To Contact The World Bank Office In Congo – Get Help Fast In Congo
- Total Kenya Contacts – Steps To Contact Total Customer Care In Kenya
- How To Contact Samsung Nigeria Customer Care – Samsung Nigeria Contact Number
- Qatar Airways Argentina Customer Service Contacts & Working Hours