Are you a resident in South Africa? Maybe you are seeking where to buy Samsung products in South Africa, or you want to reach their representative in your country? Worry no more. In this guide, we shall give you full details on how to contact Samsung customer care in South Africa.
However, if you want to contact the Samsung office in South Africa, it is effortless, and there are so many methods you can reach Samsung South Africa for help.
There are many Samsung stores or shops in South Africa, which makes it difficult to know their actual accredited offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, and more.
Finally, we are here to unveil all the details about the Samsung representative in South Africa.
So, kindly keep reading and follow each detail precisely.
How Do I Contact Samsung Customer Service In South Africa?
If you are in South Africa and have queries about Samsung products, you can reach their call center for help, chat with their online support center, and reach them through social media to contact their customer care center via email.
What Is The Contact Number Of Samsung South Africa?
The contact number for Samsung customer care in South Africa is 08607 267 864.
You can reach them for any queries you have about Samsung products in South Africa, including agents, dealers, and general customers.
You must call the number during regular working hours to avoid making an empty call.
The Samsung call center in South Africa operates from 8:00am – 8:00pm (GMT+2), and they are available to serve you when you need them.
How Do I Contact The Samsung Representative Online?
If you are an online person, there is an option to contact the Samsung customer care center in South Africa via live chat on their website.
Follow these steps below to chat with Samsung customer support online:
1. Go to the Samsung customer support contact section here: http://livechat.support.samsung.com/LiveChat/customer/africa_en
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the site
3. Locate the “Live Chat” section.
4. Now, click on “Start Chat.”
5. A new section will be opened for you to initiate a chat with an agent online.
That is how you can contact Samsung customer support in South Africa via Live chat online.
Other Ways To Contact Samsung Customer Service In South Africa
Aside from calling Samsung customer service through their call center, another way to quickly reach their service center is through email.
You can use the contact form on the official Samsung website to reach them via email.
To successfully contact Samsung via email, follow these steps:
1. Visit the official Samsung website here: https://www.samsung.com/.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the site.
3. Navigate and locate “Email” under “Support.”
4. Click on “Email.”
5. Select the product you have queries about.
6. Choose the model and select a suitable topic that matches your query.
7. Click on “Next.”
8. A form will present for you to fill it.
9. Enter all the valid details in the required field and click on “Next.”
10. Follow the instructions and submit your query.
11. Samsung will send you a reply in your email.
That is how you can contact Samsung customer care through email.
- How To Contact Samsung Customer Care In Cameroon, Phone Number Helpline
- How To Contact Samsung Customer Care In Mauritius, Phone Number Helpline
- How To Contact Samsung Customer Care In Zambia, Phone Number Helpline
- How To Contact Samsung Customer Care In Uganda, Phone Number Helpline
- How To Contact Samsung Customer Care In Mozambique, Phone Number
- How To Contact Samsung Customer Care In Rwanda, Phone Number Helpline
- How To Contact Air Tanzania Customer Care In Tanzania – Get Help From Air Tanzania
- How To Contact LG Customer Care In Cameroun: LG Cameroun Contact Number
- How To Contact LG Customer Care In Liberia: Locate LG Office In Monrovia
- Qatar Airways Algeria Customer Service Contacts & Official Working Hours
Here are the related guides: