Are you a resident in Ghana? Maybe you seek to buy Samsung products in Ghana or want to reach their representative in your country? Worry no more. In this guide, we shall give you full details on how to contact Samsung customer care in Ghana.
However, if you want to contact the Samsung office in Ghana, it is effortless, and there are so many ways you can reach Samsung Ghana for help.
There are many Samsung stores or shops in Ghana, making it difficult to know their actual accredited offices in Accra and Kumasi.
Finally, we are here to unveil all the details about the Samsung representative in Ghana.
So, kindly keep reading and follow each detail precisely.
See also: Ultimate Guide to Vodafone Ghana Helpline.
How Do I Contact Samsung Customer Service In Ghana
If you are in Ghana and have queries about Samsung products, you can reach their call center for help.
Also, you can chat with the Samsung Ghana online support center, and reach them through social media to contact their customer care center via email.
What Is The Contact Number Of Samsung Customer Care In Ghana
The contact number for Samsung customer care in Ghana is 0800 100077.
You can reach them for any queries you have about Samsung products in Ghana, including agents, dealers, and general customers.
You must call the number during regular working hours to avoid making an empty call.
The Samsung call center in Ghana operates from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm (GMT+2), and they are available to serve you when you need them.
Recommended reading: Contact Startimes Customer Support For Help.
How To Contact Samsung Ghana Customer Care Online
If you are an online person, there is an option to contact the Samsung customer care center in Ghana via live chat on their website. Follow these steps below to chat with Samsung customer support online:
1. Go to the Samsung customer support contact section here: http://livechat.support.samsung.com/LiveChat/customer/africa_en
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the site
3. Locate the “Live Chat” section.
4. Now, click on “Start Chat.”
5. A new page will present for you to initiate a chat with an agent online.
That is how you can contact Samsung customer support in Ghana via Live chat online.
Other Ways To Get Help From The Support Center
Aside from calling the Samsung customer service through their call center, another way to quickly reach their service center is through email. You can use the contact form on the official Samsung website to reach them via email. To successfully contact Samsung via email, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Samsung website here: https://www.samsung.com/.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Navigate and locate “Email” under “Support.”
- Click on “Email.”
- Select the product you have queries about.
- Choose the model and select a suitable topic that matches your query.
- Click on “Next.”
- A form will present for you to fill it.
- Enter all the valid details in the required filed and click on “Next.”
- Follow the instructions and submit your query.
- Samsung will send you a reply in your email.
That is how you can contact Samsung customer care through email.
Check our latest helplines here:
- How To Contact FedEx Kenya Customer Care Service For Assistance
- Qatar Airways Armenia Customer Service Contacts & Working Hours
- How To Contact Co-operative Bank Kenya Customer Care Service In Kenya
- How To Contact Faiba Kenya (Jamii Telecom Kenya) – Steps To Get Help
- How To Contact Equity Bank Kenya Customer Care Service – Get Help Now
- Qatar Airways Australia Customer Service Contacts & Working Hours
- How To Contact The World Bank Office In Congo – Get Help Fast In Congo
- Total Kenya Contacts – Steps To Contact Total Customer Care In Kenya
- How To Contact Samsung Nigeria Customer Care – Samsung Nigeria Contact Number
- Qatar Airways Argentina Customer Service Contacts & Working Hours