Are you a resident in Senegal? Maybe you seek to buy Samsung products in Senegal or want to reach their representative in your country? Worry no more. In this guide, we shall give you full details on contacting Samsung customer care in Senegal.
However, if you want to contact the Samsung office in Senegal, it is effortless, and there are so many ways you can reach Samsung Senegal for help.
There are many Samsung stores or shops in Senegal, making it difficult to know their actual accredited offices in Dakar.
Finally, we are here to unveil all the details about the Samsung representative in Senegal.
So, kindly keep reading and follow each detail precisely.
How Do I Contact Samsung Customer Service In Senegal
If you are in Senegal and have queries about Samsung products, you can reach their call center for help, chat with their online support center, and reach them through social media to contact their customer care center via email.
What Is The Customer Care Contact Details
The contact number for Samsung customer care in Senegal is 80000-0077.
You can reach them for any queries you have about Samsung products in Senegal, including agents, dealers, and general customers.
Also, you must call the number during regular working hours to avoid making an empty call.
The Samsung Senegal call center in operates from 8:00am – 8:00pm (GMT+2), and they are available to serve you when you need them.
How To Contact Samsung Senegal Customer Care Online
If you are an online person, there is an option to contact the Samsung Senegal customer care center via live chat on their website.
Follow these steps below to chat with Samsung customer support online:
1. Go to the Samsung customer support contact section here: http://livechat.support.samsung.com/LiveChat/customer/africa_en
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the site.
3. Locate the “Live Chat” section.
4. Now, click on “Start Chat.”
5. Finally, a new section will open for you to initiate a chat with an agent online.
That is how you can contact Samsung customer support in Senegal via Live chat online.
Other Ways To Contact Samsung Senegal Customer Service
Aside from calling the Samsung customer service through their call center, another way to quickly reach their service center is through email.
You can use the contact form on the official Samsung website to reach them via email.
To successfully contact Samsung via email, follow these steps:
1. Visit the official Samsung website here: https://www.samsung.com/.
2. Next, scroll down to the bottom section of the page.
3. Navigate and locate “Email” under “Support.”
4. Click on “Email.”
5. Select the product you have queries about.
6. Choose the model and select a suitable topic that matches your query.
7. Click on “Next.”
8. Next, a form will pop up for you to fill it.
9. Enter all the valid details in the required field and click on “Next.”
10. Follow the instructions and submit your query.
11. Samsung will send you a reply in your email.
That is how you can contact Samsung customer care through email.
Nigeria, Namibia, Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania, Ghana, Rwanda, Mozambique, Uganda, Zambia, Mauritius, Cameroon.