Are you a resident in Tanzania? Maybe you seek to buy Samsung products in Tanzania or want to reach their representative in your country? Worry no more. In this guide, we shall give you full details on how to contact Samsung customer care in Tanzania.
However, if you want to contact the Samsung office in Tanzania, it is effortless, and there are so many ways you can reach Samsung Tanzania for help.
There are many Samsung stores or shops in Tanzania, which makes it difficult to know their actual accredited offices in Dar es Salaam.
Finally, we are here to unveil all the details about the Samsung representative in Tanzania.
So, kindly keep reading and follow each detail precisely.
See also: Standard Chartered Bank Customer Support.
How Do I Contact Samsung Customer Support
Suppose you are in Tanzania and have queries about Samsung products.
In that case, you can reach their call center for help, chat with their online support center, and reach them through social media to contact their customer care center via email.
As you may have observed, there are several ways to contact the support unit in Tanzania.
Related guide: Ultimate Guide To Union Bank Helpline.
What Is The Contact Number Of Samsung Customer Care In Tanzania
The contact number for Samsung customer care in Tanzania is 0800 780 089.
You can reach them for any queries you have about Samsung products in Tanzania, including agents, dealers, and general customers.
You must call the number during regular working hours to avoid making an empty call.
The Samsung call center in Tanzania operates from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm (GMT+2), and they are available to serve you when you need them.
Check this also: How To Contact M-Pesa Support Unit.
How To Contact Samsung Customer Care Online
If you are an online person, there is an option to contact the Samsung customer care center in Tanzania via live chat on their website.
Follow these steps below to chat with Samsung customer support online:
- Go to the Samsung customer support contact section here: http://livechat.support.samsung.com/LiveChat/customer/africa_en
- Scroll down to the bottom of the site
- Locate the “Live Chat” section.
- Now, click on “Start Chat.”
- A new page will present for you to initiate a chat with an agent online.
That is how you can contact Samsung customer support in Tanzania via live chat online.
Another guide: Ultimate Guide To Absa Customer Service Contacts.
Other Ways To Contact Samsung Customer Service In Tanzania
Aside from calling Samsung customer service through their call center, another way to quickly reach their service center is through email.
You can use the contact form on the official Samsung website to reach them via email.
To successfully contact Samsung via email, follow these steps:
1. Visit the official Samsung website here: https://www.samsung.com/.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the site.
3. Navigate and locate “Email” under “Support.”
4. Click on “Email.”
5. Select the product you have queries about.
6. Choose the model and select a suitable topic that matches your query.
7. Click on “Next.”
8. A form will be opened for you to fill it.
9. Enter all the valid details in the required field and click on “Next.”
10. Follow the instructions and submit your query.
11. Samsung will send you a reply in your email.
That is how you can contact Samsung customer care through email.
Check our latest customer care guides below:
Chisco Transport, C Woermann, Delta Airlines, Dizengoff, Express Post, Egypt Air, Ethiopia Airlines, Golden Tulip, Frytol Oil, Future Life Food, German Embassy Ghana, Guo Transport, Hisense Ghana, GB Foods, Holiday Inn, Huawei Ghana, Honda, Hyundai, Herbalife, Herbasoul, Interplast, ICA Ghana, IOM, Itel Ghana, Jobberman, Japan Motors, Jobyco, Jubilee House, Joblist.
Check the list of our latest guides below:
- How To Contact Samsung Customer Care In Uganda – Samsung Uganda Help Center
- How To Contact Samsung Customer Care In Mozambique – Samsung Mozambique Helpline
- How To Contact Samsung Customer Care In Rwanda – Samsung Rwanda Helpline
- How To Contact Air Tanzania Customer Care In Tanzania – Get Help From Air Tanzania
- How To Contact LG Customer Care In Cameroun: LG Cameroun Contact Number
- How To Contact LG Customer Care In Liberia: Locate LG Office In Monrovia
- Qatar Airways Algeria Customer Service Contacts & Official Working Hours
- How To Contact KFC In Ghana – KFC Ghana Branches, Phone Numbers, & Address
- How To Contact NSS Ghana – Phone Numbers, Office Location, Working Hours
- How To Contact Melcom Ghana: Contact Number, Branches, & Address