If you have any questions about Telkom Kenya, whether about their services, report network outage, or airtime, here we have listed Telkom Kenya contacts for you.
Telkom is among the telecommunication companies in Kenya, offering money transfer, internet, mobile phone accessories, and telecommunication technology.
The company has millions of customers in Kenya, and it has maintained reputable services
What You Need To Know Before Calling Telkom Customer Care In Kenya
Telkom was rebranded in 2017 from Orange as a move to revive the company.
It is a move that saw the company attract a pool of subscribers across the country.
As a Telkom subscriber, it is crucial to know how to contact Telkom Kenya customer care for quick assistance.
Founded in 1999, Telkom Kenya, over the years, has expanded its operations to all parts of the country, offering internet coverage and strong network coverage aiming to compete with other giant telecommunication companies like Safaricom and Airtel Kenya.
The company remains Kenya’s priority as it offers affordable voice and data services.
Telkom also understands Telkom Kenya contacts are handy for its subscribers to get assistance when they need it.
Additionally, access different services offered at the Telkom branch and departmental level.
Various ways you can contact Telkom Kenya customer care
Telkom has set out various ways to contact customer care for inquiries, complaints, or reporting Freud.
More so, the company has its offices across the country.
Telkom Kenya has laid trust in the company and created rapport between the company and its clients.
If you have been looking at how to contact Telkom Kenya, below are all the ways possible to get in touch with Telkom customer care.
Telkom Kenya Contact Numbers
You can call Telkom Kenya customer care at no cost (free) by dialing 100, while for the Corporate Customer Care 200.
Either way, you can call also using Phone number 020 222 1000 (Chargeable) or Telkom mobile Phone number 0800 200 000 or 020 4600 200 (Telkom Charges apply)
Telkom Main Office Location Address
Suppose your need is not sorted through phone call or via email.
You can visit Telkom Kenya Head Office Telkom located at Plaza – Ralph Bunche Rd. PO Box 30301-00100, Nairobi.
Telkom Kenya Email address
Besides, you can send an email to Telekom for General Enquiries: Email: email@example.com.
Human Resource Enquiries: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Care Working hours
The Telkom office is open weekdays from 09:00 – 19:00, Saturday from 09:00 to 19:00, and Sunday 10:00 – 17:00.
Those are the opening and closing hours and you should take note of that.
Telkom Customer Care Social Media Accounts
Telkom Kenya is also popular on social media on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
As you can see above, there are various ways you can contact Telkom customer care service in Kenya.
Check our latest customer service guides below:
- How To Contact Family Bank Kenya Customer Care Service For Help
- How To Contact HDFC Bank Kenya Customer Care Service For Help
- How To Contact Stanbic Bank Kenya Customer Care Service Center For Help
- How To Contact MTN Nigeria Customer Care – Contact MTN Call Center In Nigeria
- How To Contact Startimes Nigeria Customer Care – Startimes Help Center In Nigeria
- How To Contact Startimes Cameroon Customer Care – Startimes Helpline Cameroon
- How To Contact Samsung Customer Care In Senegal – Samsung Senegal Contact Number
- Immigration Kenya Contacts – Official Telephone Numbers Of Kenya Immigration
- PayPal Kenya Contacts – How To Contact Paypal Customer Care In Kenya
- Posta Kenya Contacts – Easiest Way To Contact Posta In Kenya For Help