Formerly known as Taxify, the bolt is a taxi service provider with its representatives in Kenya. In this guide, we will show you how to contact Bolt Kenya customer care service for help.
Bolt operates the same as Uber, where if you want to book a taxi, you use your mobile phone.
Many Kenyans today prefer to use taxis considering safety and reliability.
If you love using a bolt, it is important to know Bolt Kenya contacts as one time you may need them.
Besides, the company welcomes drivers to join the platform, and the best way to know what is required is to contact the company.
You will find this article used with all ways you can contact bolt Kenya either through email or visiting their offices.
Bolt operates in Major cities, including Mombasa, Kisumu, Nairobi, Thika, and others.
It is a company looking forward to expanding its business to other cities across the country.
The main aim is to make traveling easier, affordable, and safe as it becomes a reliable company.
See also: Contact M-Pesa Customer Service.
How You Can Contact The Bolt Kenya Customer Care
If you are looking for ways to contact Bolt Kenya, you are in the right place.
Here we have researched various ways to contact Bolt Kenya customer care to consult about their service, report driver reckless driving, or inquire about job opportunities.
Despite everything being done through the bolt app, bolt contact will be of use if you forget your mobile phone, purse, or anything from the car you booked.
Recommended reading: Zuku Kenya Customer Service Guide.
Official Contact Numbers For Bolt Kenya
Bolt Kenya doesn’t have an official customer care number, but you can contact the customer care through the Bolt application after clicking the contact button.
You will chat with customer care and explain your issue.
The application is available on the Google PlayStore and Apple store.
Bolt Office Location Address In Kenya
You can visit the Bolt Kenya offices in Nairobi, which are located in Azure Towers, 2nd Floor, and Lantana Road in Westlands.
The Bolt office is open weekdays from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, but it closes at 2 pm on Friday.
Another interesting guide: Ultimate Guide To Absa South Africa Helpline.
Bolt Kenya Customer Care Service Email Address
For inquiries, you may also send the customer service an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are registering to become a driver, then you can also send them an email at email@example.com.
Bolt Office Working Hours In Kenya
You can visit Bolt Kenya offices during their working hours, which are from Mondays to Thursdays: 10 am – 4 pm, Fri – 10 am – 2 pm.
However, you can chat with the customer care anytime through-bolt App.
Contact The Customer Service Unit On Social Media
You can also check Bolt Kenya on social media using the following pages:
That is all you need to know about Bolt Kenya customer care service.
- How To Contact The World Bank Office In Congo – Get Help Fast In Congo
- Total Kenya Contacts – Follow These Steps To Contact Total Customer Care In Kenya
- How To Contact Samsung Nigeria Customer Care – Samsung Nigeria Contact Number
- Qatar Airways Argentina Customer Service Contacts & Working Hours
- How To Contact Post Bank Customer Care Service In Kenya – Ultimate Guide
- How To Contact Stanbic Bank Ghana Customer Care – Stanbic Bank Ghana Helpline
- Qatar Airways Kenya Contacts – How To Contact Qatar Airways Customer Care In Kenya
- How To Contact The World Bank Office In Botswana – Get Help Fast In Botswana
- How To Contact GTBank Customer Care In Nigeria – Contact GT Bank For Help
- How To Contact KLM Customer Care In Nigeria – Contact KLM For Help